Welcome to Warburg!
Warburg Realty® is proud of its long-standing reputation for providing the highest level of service to its customers, and it maintains this high-standard through the agents it hires. We’re pleased to welcome six new agents to the ranks of our company.
Warburg Realty is thrilled to welcome Michelle Berman and Jill Steinberg to the firm’s 969 Madison Avenue office; Eugene Kopman, Alex Mendik and Miles Olson to the 30 East 76th Street office; and Karen Kemp to Warburg TriBeCa’s 100 Hudson Street location.
In welcoming these new, talented agent, Warburg CEO Frederick W. Peters said it best: “We pride ourselves on the tradition of extraordinary service, and that starts with having the best agents in our offices. Each of these agents brings a special background and point of view to their role at Warburg. From sales to rentals, these agents are market experts in both property types and neighborhoods in order to be a full-service provider for their customers.”
Their skill sets are further complemented by the firm’s cutting-edge technology in marketing and media, designed to guarantee every client and every agent the quickest and most complete access to the city’s finest properties, and neighborhood information.
· Michelle Berman: Michelle Berman joins Warburg from the consumer magazine field where she began her career as an advertising salesperson at Harper’s Bazaar and rose through the ranks to publisher at New Woman and Seventeen among others. Michelle credits her years in the magazine industry for the marketing, sales and negotiating skills she now brings to the real estate industry. http://www.warburgrealty.com/agent/MSB
· Jill Steinberg: Jill Steinberg holds a Masters in Education from NYU and previously taught elementary school in New York City before moving into real estate. She works closely as a member of Richard Steinberg’s team at Warburg and is focused on large apartments throughout the city. http://www.warburgrealty.com/agent/JCS
· Eugene Kopman: Eugene Kopman joins Warburg as a seasoned veteran of rentals as well as co-op and condo sales in New York City. He is considered the “go-to” source among his clients and friends for Manhattan market trend information through his monthly newsletters, Facebook Page or Twitter posts. http://www.warburgrealty.com/agent/EK3
· Alex Mendik: Alex Mendik has a broad knowledge of New York City real estate and is known for utilizing his extensive access to local market data, research and property analysis in helping his clients at Warburg make the right decision. http://www.warburgrealty.com/agent/AMM
· Miles Olson: Previously a licensed realtor in California working in residential real estate in Santa Barbara, Miles Olson moved to NYC and spent the last five years working at NextStopNY Real Estate prior to joining Warburg. He is recognized for his real estate market knowledge throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn, with a particular focus on the Downtown area. http://www.warburgrealty.com/agent/MBO
· Karen Kemp: Karen Kemp grew up in San Diego, California and graduated from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo with a degree in Architecture and a minor in Real Property Development. She is now bringing her architectural background and strong work ethic to the New York City real estate profession at Warburg. http://www.warburgrealty.com/agent/KDK
Warburg agents benefit from the firm’s ongoing branding efforts and role as a thought leader through the integration of social media to market real estate. As the first firm to implement an iPhone app, through the widely popular AroundMe platform, it regularly incorporates Facebook, Twitter and blogging as part of its daily business. The brokerage has also garnered national notoriety for its starring role on the hit HGTV show, Selling New York, where the firm’s agents and exclusive listings are regularly featured in the storylines.
Welcome to Warburg Michelle, Jill, Eugene, Alex, Miles and Karen! We look forward to working with you!